I am bringing more than 23 years of Accounting experience and important skills to the table, including:
• time management and strong organisational skills.
• motivation and dedication.
• computer software skills.
• accounting and auditing skills.
• cash management skills.
• payroll administration skills.
• staff supervision.
• stock control systems.
• accounts supervision.
• analysing of financial and management reports.
• hr skills.
As an Accountant in the Accounting field I have been able to build up a strong foundation of client/customer service skills. Though I have really enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge in my career, my Accountancy Business. My Job as an Accountant would offer me a chance again to grow with in my Accountancy Business and further develop my career as an Accountant.
I am a honest and reliable employee with a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills. I enjoy a team environment and I am constantly pushing myself to learn new skills. I can use the skills and my knowledge that I have developed over the years and gain new ones. During my career I have held a number of positions in Accounting and Auditing. I enjoy a challenging work environment and apply a high standard of work ethic.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Completion of all Accounting functions up to Trial Balance
• All General Ledger functions
• Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
• Reconciliation of Accounts Payable
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
• Preparation of GST Returns
• Reconciliation of GST Accounts
• Monthly Management Reports such as Profit and Loss Accounts
• Cash Flow Reports
• Performing School Audits and Non School Audits
Forecasts and Budgets
• Using information from the General Ledger and Trial Balance to prepare Forecasts and Budgets.
Preparing financial statements
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements from the Trial Balance and detailed information from the General Ledger.
• Up date of Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
• Reconciliation of Stock Control Accounts
• Preparation of Individual and Company Income Tax Returns
• Preparation of FBT Returns
• Preparation of Payrolls using MYOB Payroll and COMAC
• Preparation of PAYE and Kiwi Saver deductions
• Involved with HR Functions
Computer Software Programs
• MYOB Accounting V19.5
• MYOB Accountants Office V14.0.0
• MYOB Payroll and COMAC
• Solution 6
• Total Control Accounting
• Quick Books
• Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Cash Management Systems
• Bank link
• Dairy Base Benchmarking tool for NZ Farmers
• The Southern Africa Institute of Management Services
2001: Became an Associate Member of the Institute.
• Institute of Business Management
2001: Became a full member of the Institute.
• Success Institute Limited
2001: Received a certificate of achievement from the Success Institute in Master of Business Administration.
2002: Received a Certificate of Achievement from MYOB.