NZN has one focus, to help improve the wellbeing of mankind. To do this we find the best people and the best products possible. Co-operation with our many business partners is the key. Working together we achieve most effective results.
1. Research and development. All raw materials must be clinically researched, tested and evaluated for efficacy before addition to a product. Our team provides expert assistance.
2. All materials used must be proven for potency, purity and identity. All our suppliers have approved quality systems such as GMP, ISO, HACCP or similar.
3. Our processes are HACCP based and follow GMP guidelines. The manufacturing environment is under strict hygiene and internal auditing control.
4. State of the art machinery and standard operating procedures are critical to control the quality of finished product.
5. Adaptability, service and speed. We understand the importance of supply and will deliver on your deadline, without compromise.
New Zealand Nutraceuticals (NZN) Ltd is currently operating a HACCP based Food Safety Programme to New Zealand Ministry of Health standards.
In conjunction with the above programme NZN Ltd is working towards gaining a Certificate of GMP compliance. We plan to have this completed for packing by the end of 2007 and for blending, encapsulation and tablet making by mid 2008. We currently service our customers with non GMP requirements suitable for local markets.
As NZN Ltd is committed to achieving the above requirements we have contracted consultants to obtain optimal advice. We also have a qualified, fulltime Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that the above requirements are fulfilled and maintained to the highest standard.
Products manufactured on our site will meet international World Health Organization pharmaceutical guidelines and will be able to be registered in almost any territory.
Our pledge of quality goes uncompromised.